Born 1980 in Kyiv.
Graduated the Economics Faculty of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv with a degree in “Economic Cybernetics”.
He began his professional activity in the banking sector in 2001 at a post of an economist, and starting from 2003 he held key positions.
Since 2008 he dealt with a strategic development of insurance companies. In 2010 created INVEST CREDIT CAPITAL company he is in charge of up to this day.
Inventor and owner of patents for useful models:
- patent of 25.12.2012 No. 76349 "Data processing system in rendering of services"
- patent of 27.08.2013 No. 83293 "Loan debt managing system"
- patent of 10.03.2016 No. 105316 "A method of fixation an object to establish its authenticity"
Owner of copyright to the research work "Culture of Financial Relations" (certificate of Copyright Registration of 02.04.2015 No 59136).
Owner of the Certificates:
- "Basic Managerial Program "Practical Management" (The International Management Institute (MIM-Kyiv), 05.12.2014)
- "Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management Program" (UC Berkeley Center for executive education / BIONIC University, 22.05.2015)
- "Business-mediator" Wirtschaftsmediator/in (IHK), 07.02.2016)
"Having a strong experience in the financial sector of Ukraine, I came to a conclusion that the majority of banks, insurance companies and other financial institutions still don’t appreciate their clients as they should, work with them ad hoc and for a short period, not trying to build-up systematic, long-lasting and mutually beneficial relations. Aiming to break the deep-rooted tradition of such an indulgent customer-related policy, I have developed a series of products for financial organizations designed for attracting new customers to service, as well as for solving of bad debt matters. The implementation thereof allows preserving long-lasting beneficial partnership relations, which is the basis for development of a stable financial market.
My target is to make the financial market civilized, reliable, and above all transparent, which is vital for the economy of Ukraine".
Deputy general director for legal matters